Registration and Subscription FAQs


Do I still need to purchase a new LoadXtreme Kit in case my SIM card or phone gets lost?

No. In case you bought a new SIM Card to replace your lost or stolen SIM, just register your new number by changing the mobile number assigned to your LoadXtreme account using the LX NEWCEL command.




I used a different mobile phone when I registered for LoadXtreme, can I re-register my own phone for my LoadXtreme Subscription Program?
Yes, you can. Just register your number by changing the mobile number assigned to your LoadXtreme account using the LX NEWCEL command.




Is my subscription fully transferable or inheritable?
No, your Dealership/Retailership with LoadXtreme program is not transferable or inheritable.




Can I have multiple Subscription Programs under my name?
Multiple subscriptions are allowed up to a maximum of three (3). However, please note that LoadXtreme does not give additional privileges or incentives, nor does it provide special preferences to members who willfully buy multiple subscriptions.




What is PIK?
PIK is your numeric LoadXtreme Personal Identification Key. PIK is used for your account security. Please memorize your PIK or put it in a secure place. Do not divulge your PIK to anyone! We also suggest that you change your PIK regularly. Maximum allowable digits for the PIK are six (6). When changing your PIK (LX CHGPIK), you must not include spaces.




Where do I get my PIK?
Your PIK shall be provided to you by the LoadXtreme SMS registration system during your subscription registration process.




I forgot my PIK. How do I retrieve it?
You need to call the LoadXtreme Customer Service department. Your PIK shall be sent to your mobile number registered in our system. Please note that a service charge may be applied to this type of request.




Can I change my PIK?
Yes, you may, and we encourage you to do so from time to time to ensure that your PIK’s confidentiality is not compromised. Please refer to Changing your PIK section of the LoadXtreme Subscription Program Guide.




Can I use other mobile phones to request changes in my account information?
Yes. But for security purposes, we suggest that you avoid doing so.




Can a Retailer sign-up a Retailer?
Yes. Under the Retailer Affiliate Program (RAP), a Retailer can sign-up a Retailer. You may download the latest RAP brochure by visiting LoadXtreme's Resources page. Or you may refer to the SMS Command FAQ page.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger